For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe IgG fraction of the tissue culture supernatant was purified by Protein G affinity chromatography.
- Clone number96009
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 104 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml.
- FunctionHigh affinity receptor for semaphorins 3C, 3F, VEGF-165 and VEGF-145 isoforms of VEGF, and the PLGF-2 isoform of PGF.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the neuropilin family.
Contains 2 CUB domains.
Contains 2 F5/8 type C domains.
Contains 1 MAM domain.
- DomainThe tandem CUB domains mediate binding to semaphorin, while the tandem F5/8 domains are responsible for heparin and VEGF binding.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- MGC126574 antibody
- Neuropilin 2 antibody
- Neuropilin-2 antibody
References for Anti-NRP2 antibody  (ab50205)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"