For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 103 kDa.
- FunctionHigh affinity receptor for semaphorins 3C, 3F, VEGF-165 and VEGF-145 isoforms of VEGF, and the PLGF-2 isoform of PGF.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the neuropilin family.
Contains 2 CUB domains.
Contains 2 F5/8 type C domains.
Contains 1 MAM domain.
- DomainThe tandem CUB domains mediate binding to semaphorin, while the tandem F5/8 domains are responsible for heparin and VEGF binding.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- MGC126574 antibody
- Neuropilin 2 antibody
- Neuropilin-2 antibody
Anti-NRP2 antibody images
References for Anti-NRP2 antibody (ab15874)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"