Anti-NSE antibody [1C1] (HRP) - Neuronal Marker (ab24472)
- Product nameAnti-NSE antibody [1C1] (HRP) - Neuronal MarkerSee all NSE primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [1C1] to NSE - Neuronal Marker (HRP)
- SpecificityReacts with 45 kD band corresponding to NSE in immunoblotting of human brain extracts
- Tested applicationsELISA, Sandwich ELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Purified Neuron Specific Enolase from human brain.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol, 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number1C1
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24472 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Mouse monoclonal [5A4] to NSE - Neuronal Marker (ab10169) and Mouse monoclonal [5E2] to NSE - Neuronal Marker (ab10171) and Mouse monoclonal [5G10] to NSE - Neuronal Marker (ab8324). Can be used as detection antibody in conjunction with recommended pair(s).|
- FunctionHas neurotrophic and neuroprotective properties on a broad spectrum of central nervous system (CNS) neurons. Binds, in a calcium-dependent manner, to cultured neocortical neurons and promotes cell survival.
- Tissue specificityThe alpha/alpha homodimer is expressed in embryo and in most adult tissues. The alpha/beta heterodimer and the beta/beta homodimer are found in striated muscle, and the alpha/gamma heterodimer and the gamma/gamma homodimer in neurons.
- PathwayCarbohydrate degradation; glycolysis; pyruvate from D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate: step 4/5.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the enolase family.
- Developmental stageDuring ontogenesis, there is a transition from the alpha/alpha homodimer to the alpha/beta heterodimer in striated muscle cells, and to the alpha/gamma heterodimer in nerve cells.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cell membrane. Can translocate to the plasma membrane in either the homodimeric (alpha/alpha) or heterodimeric (alpha/gamma) form.
- 2 phospho D glycerate hydrolyase antibody
- 2-phospho-D-glycerate hydro-lyase antibody
- Eno 2 antibody
- Eno2 antibody
- ENOG antibody
- ENOG_HUMAN antibody
- Enolase 2 antibody
- Enolase 2 gamma neuronal antibody
- Enolase2 antibody
- Gamma enolase antibody
- Gamma-enolase antibody
- Neural enolase antibody
- Neuron specific enolase antibody
- Neuron specific gamma enolase antibody
- Neuron-specific enolase antibody
- Neurone specific enolase antibody
- NSE antibody
Anti-NSE antibody [1C1] (HRP) - Neuronal Marker images
All lanes : Anti-NSE antibody [1C1] (HRP) - Neuronal Marker (ab24472) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 2 :
Human NSE full length protein (ab78797) at 5 µg
Lane 3 :
Human NSE full length protein (ab78797) at 0.005 µg
Lane 4 : Whole tissue lysate prepared from human brain at 15 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Observed band size : 45 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Exposure time : 1 minute
Image courtesy of Dr Rachel Barker by Abreview.
References for Anti-NSE antibody [1C1] (HRP) - Neuronal Marker (ab24472)
ab24472 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.