For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab79757? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab79757 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Zhang J et al. AP4M1 is abnormally expressed in oxygen-glucose deprived hippocampal neurons. Neurosci Lett 563:85-9 (2014).
- Fishbein I et al. Augmentation of phenotype in a transgenic Parkinson mouse heterozygous for a Gaucher mutation. Brain 137:3235-47 (2014).
- Soh M et al. Increased neuron specific enolase expression by urothelial cells exposed to or malignantly transformed by exposure to Cd²? or As³?. Toxicol Lett 212:66-74 (2012).
- Meng X et al. Cloning and expression of neuron-specific enolase in the corpus luteum of dairy goats. Gene 503:222-8 (2012).
- Soh MA et al. Arsenic, cadmium and neuron specific enolase (ENO2, ?-enolase) expression in breast cancer. Cancer Cell Int 11:41 (2011).
- Zhang J et al. Labeling primary nerve stem cells with quantum dots. J Nanosci Nanotechnol 11:9536-42 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"