For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPart of the MIS12 complex which is required for normal chromosome alignment and segregation and kinetochore formation during mitosis.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome > centromere > kinetochore. Associated with the kinetochore.
Information by UniProt
- 4833432M17Rik antibody
- AI451597 antibody
- C1orf48 antibody
Anti-NSL1 antibody images
References for Anti-NSL1 antibody (ab92532)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"