For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionPart of the MIS12 complex which is required for normal chromosome alignment and segregation and kinetochore formation during mitosis.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome > centromere > kinetochore. Associated with the kinetochore.
Information by UniProt
- 4833432M17Rik antibody
- AI451597 antibody
- C1orf48 antibody
Anti-NSL1 antibody images
Western blot - NSL1 antibody (ab96728)
Anti-NSL1 antibody (ab96728) at 1/1000 dilution + HepG2 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 32 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - NSL1 antibody (ab96728)
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells, using ab96728 at 1/200 dilution (image 1) and merged with DNA probe (image 2).
References for Anti-NSL1 antibody (ab96728)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"