Anti-NSMCE1 antibody (ab96815)
- Product nameAnti-NSMCE1 antibodySee all NSMCE1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to NSMCE1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 1-257 of Human NSMCE1 (NP_659547).
- Positive control
- WB: Raji whole cell lysate, 293T cell lysate IHc-P: SW480 xenograft
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96815 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500.|
- RelevanceNSMCE1 is a probable component of the SMC5-SMC6 complex, a complex involved in DNA double strand breaks by homologous recombination. The complex may promote sister chromatid homologous recombination by recruiting the SMC1-SMC3 cohesin complex to double strand breaks.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Chromosome, telomere
- HSPC333 antibody
- HSPC337 antibody
- Non SMC element 1 homolog (S. cerevisiae) antibody
- Non SMC element 1 homolog antibody
- Non structural maintenance of chromosomes element 1 homolog antibody
- NSE1 antibody
- NSMCE 1 antibody
Anti-NSMCE1 antibody images
Immunohistochemical analysis of NSMCE1 in paraffin- embedded SW480 xenograft, using ab96815 antibody at a 1/500 dilution.
Anti-NSMCE1 antibody (ab96815) at 1/2000 dilution + Raji whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
References for Anti-NSMCE1 antibody (ab96815)
ab96815 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.