For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab4641? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab4641 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Rüthnick D et al. Characterization of spindle pole body duplication reveals a regulatory role for nuclear pore complexes. J Cell Biol 216:2425-2442 (2017).
- Colombi P et al. The transmission of nuclear pore complexes to daughter cells requires a cytoplasmic pool of Nsp1. J Cell Biol 203:215-32 (2013).
- Ringel AE et al. Yeast Tdh3 (glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate dehydrogenase) is a Sir2-interacting factor that regulates transcriptional silencing and rDNA recombination. PLoS Genet 9:e1003871 (2013).
- Beach A et al. Mitochondrial membrane lipidome defines yeast longevity. Aging (Albany NY) 5:551-74 (2013).
- Motwani T et al. Sir3 and epigenetic inheritance of silent chromatin in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Mol Cell Biol 32:2784-93 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"