For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NSP3 antibody
See all NSP3 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to NSP3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 1-111 of Human NSP3
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionEph receptor-binding protein which may be a positive regulator of TCR signaling. Binding to BCAR1 is required to induce membrane ruffling and promote EGF-dependent cell migration.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ras-GEF domain.
Contains 1 SH2 domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Associated with the membrane when EGF-stimulated. Found at ruffling membranes.
Information by UniProt
- Cas/HEF1 associated signal transducer antibody
- CHAT antibody
- FLJ39664 antibody
Anti-NSP3 antibody images
IHC-P - NSP3 antibody (ab56950)
NSP3 antibody (ab56950) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human lymph node.
Western blot - NSP3 antibody (ab56950)
Predicted band size : 77 kDa
NSP3 antibody (ab56950) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-NSP3 antibody (ab56950)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"