For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionMay have S-adenosyl-L-methionine-dependent methyl-transferase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the class I-like SAM-binding methyltransferase superfamily. RsmB/NOP family.
Contains 1 PUA domain.
Information by UniProt
- 4933414E04Rik antibody
- FLJ23743 antibody
- NOL1/NOP2/Sun and PUA domain-containing protein 1 antibody
Anti-NSUN6 antibody images
Western blot - NSUN6 antibody (ab97873)
Anti-NSUN6 antibody (ab97873) at 1/1000 dilution + 293T whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - NSUN6 antibody (ab97873)
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa, using ab97873 at 1/200 dilution (1) and merged with DNA probe (2).
References for Anti-NSUN6 antibody (ab97873)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"