For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NT5C antibody
See all NT5C primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to NT5C
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
Full length human NT5C protein
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 13 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
- FunctionDephosphorylates the 5' and 2'(3')-phosphates of deoxyribonucleotides, with a preference for dUMP and dTMP, intermediate activity towards dGMP, and low activity towards dCMP and dAMP.
- Tissue specificityDetected in skeletal muscle, heart and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 5'(3')-deoxyribonucleotidase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 3''-pyrimidine nucleotidase antibody
- 5' nucleotidase, deoxy (pyrimidine) antibody
- 5' nucleotidase, deoxy (pyrimidine), cytosolic type C antibody
Anti-NT5C antibody images
References for Anti-NT5C antibody (ab66977)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"