For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 41 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).Can be blocked with NT5C1A peptide (ab174771).
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionDephosphorylates the 5' and 2'(3')-phosphates of deoxyribonucleotides and has a broad substrate specificity. Helps to regulate adenosine levels in heart during ischemia and hypoxia.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in skeletal muscle. Detected at intermediate levels in heart, brain, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 5'-nucleotidase type 3 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 5' nucleotidase cytosolic IA antibody
- 5NT1A_HUMAN antibody
- AMP specific 5' NT antibody
Anti-NT5C1A antibody images
Western blot - NT5C1A antibody (ab75101)
All lanes : Anti-NT5C1A antibody (ab75101) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from MCF-7 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from HepG2 cells
Lane 3 : Extracts from MCF-7 cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
Observed band size : 41 kDa
Additional bands at : 26 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - NT5C1A antibody (ab75101)
Immunofluorescence analysis of NT5C1A in A549 cells using ab75101, at 1/500 dilution, in the presence (right panel) or absence (left panel) of immunising peptide.
References for Anti-NT5C1A antibody (ab75101)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"