For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab107271 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa.
- FunctionDephosphorylates the 5' and 2'(3')-phosphates of deoxyribonucleotides. Helps to regulate adenosine levels.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis, placenta and pancreas. Detected at lower levels in heart, kidney, liver and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 5'-nucleotidase type 3 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 5' nucleotidase cytosolic IB antibody
- 5' nucleotidase cytosolic IB isoform CRA_b antibody
- 5NT1B_HUMAN antibody
Anti-NT5C1B antibody images
References for Anti-NT5C1B antibody (ab107271)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"