For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionDephosphorylates the 5' and 2'(3')-phosphates of deoxyribonucleotides. Helps to regulate adenosine levels.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis, placenta and pancreas. Detected at lower levels in heart, kidney, liver and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 5'-nucleotidase type 3 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 5' nucleotidase cytosolic IB antibody
- 5' nucleotidase cytosolic IB isoform CRA_b antibody
- 5NT1B_HUMAN antibody
Anti-NT5C1B antibody images
Western blot - NT5C1B antibody (ab86976)
References for Anti-NT5C1B antibody (ab86976)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"