For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).
- FunctionCan act both as nucleotidase and as phosphotransferase.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 1 and isoform 3 are expressed in reticulocytes and lymphocytes. Isoform 4 is expressed only in reticulocytes.
- Involvement in diseaseP5N deficiency
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the pyrimidine 5'-nucleotidase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm and Endoplasmic reticulum.
Information by UniProt
- 5NT3A_HUMAN antibody
- cN III antibody
- cN-III antibody
Anti-NT5C3 antibody images
Western blot - NT5C3 antibody (ab67133)
All lanes : Anti-NT5C3 antibody (ab67133) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : NT5C3 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg/ml per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 32 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-NT5C3 antibody (ab67133)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"