For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab50008? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab50008 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Light WH et al. A conserved role for human Nup98 in altering chromatin structure and promoting epigenetic transcriptional memory. PLoS Biol 11:e1001524 (2013).
- Cubeñas-Potts C et al. SENP1 and SENP2 affect spatial and temporal control of sumoylation in mitosis. Mol Biol Cell 24:3483-95 (2013).
- Jodoin JN et al. Human Asunder promotes dynein recruitment and centrosomal tethering to the nucleus at mitotic entry. Mol Biol Cell 23:4713-24 (2012).
- Kim CE et al. A molecular mechanism underlying the neural-specific defect in torsinA mutant mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:9861-6 (2010).
- Reipert S et al. Tubulohelical membrane arrays: novel association of helical structures with intracellular membranes. Cell Biol Int 33:217-23 (2009).
- Aris JP & Blobel G Yeast nuclear envelope proteins cross react with an antibody against mammalian pore complex proteins. J Cell Biol 108:2059-67 (1989).
- Davis LI & Blobel G Identification and characterization of a nuclear pore complex protein. Cell 45:699-709 (1986).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"