For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Primary antibody notesab23387 is also useful as a Golgi marker in immunohistochemistry.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionMajor calcium-binding protein of the Golgi. May have a role in calcium homeostasis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed both in fetal and adult heart, lung, liver, kidney and brain, and in adult skeletal muscle, placenta and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nucleobindin family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
- DomainThe EF-hand domains are unfolded in the absence of Ca(2+) and fold upon Ca(2+) addition.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus > cis-Golgi network membrane. Cytoplasm. A small fraction of the protein may be cytoplasmic.
Information by UniProt
- CALNUC antibody
- FLJ40471 antibody
- NUC antibody
Anti-Nucleobindin 1 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Nucleobindin 1 antibody (ab23387)
Golgi of NRK cells are detected with Nucleobindin 1 antibody ab23387 (green) at 4-8µg/ml. Nuclei (blue) were stained with DAPI.
References for Anti-Nucleobindin 1 antibody (ab23387)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"