For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 99% PBS
Note: contains antibody stabilizer
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab125260 is purified by Epitope Affinity Purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa).
||Use a concentration of 2 - 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.1 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 - 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionCalcium-binding protein. May have a role in calcium homeostasis.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in spleen, testis and normal stomach.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nucleobindin family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cytoplasm. Secreted.
Information by UniProt
- DNA binding protein NEFA antibody
- DNA-binding protein NEFA antibody
- Gastric cancer antigen Zg4 antibody
Anti-Nucleobindin 2 antibody images
References for Anti-Nucleobindin 2 antibody (ab125260)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"