For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesThis antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 36 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 36 kDa).
- FunctionMay contribute to the regulation of cell proliferation.
- Tissue specificityDetected in liver, kidney and esophagus (at protein level). Ubiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Nudix hydrolase family.
Contains 1 nudix hydrolase domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Mitochondrion. Subcellular location may vary between isoforms.
Information by UniProt
- Antisense basic fibroblast growth factor antibody
- FGF2AS antibody
- GFG1 antibody
Anti-NUDT6 antibody - Carboxyterminal end images
References for Anti-NUDT6 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab71468)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"