For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.
- FunctionProbably mediates the hydrolysis of some nucleoside diphosphate derivatives.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Nudix hydrolase family.
Contains 1 nudix hydrolase domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ41567 antibody
- Nucleoside diphosphate linked moiety X motif 8 antibody
- Nucleoside diphosphate linked moiety X motif 8 mitochondrial antibody
Anti-NUDT8 antibody images
References for Anti-NUDT8 antibody (ab107303)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"