For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1:12500.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 40 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionHydrolyzes ADP-ribose (ADPR) to AMP and ribose 5'-phosphate.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed but isoform 1 is the most predominant isoform.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Nudix hydrolase family. NudF subfamily.
Contains 1 nudix hydrolase domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- Adenosine diphosphoribose pyrophosphatase antibody
- ADP ribose diphosphatase antibody
- ADP ribose phosphohydrolase antibody
Anti-NUDT9 antibody images
Western blot - NUDT9 antibody (ab49242)
References for Anti-NUDT9 antibody (ab49242)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"