For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab97585? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab97585 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Zorniak M et al. Yeast display biopanning identifies human antibodies targeting glioblastoma stem-like cells. Sci Rep 7:15840 (2017).
- Kashyap AS et al. Antagonists of IGF:Vitronectin Interactions Inhibit IGF-I-Induced Breast Cancer Cell Functions. Mol Cancer Ther 15:1602-13 (2016).
- Alias C et al. MMPs and angiogenesis affect the metastatic potential of a human vulvar leiomyosarcoma cell line. J Cell Mol Med 19:2098-107 (2015).
- Gruber Filbin M et al. Coordinate activation of Shh and PI3K signaling in PTEN-deficient glioblastoma: new therapeutic opportunities. Nat Med 19:1518-23 (2013).
- Gregory LS et al. Breast cancer cells induce osteolytic bone lesions in vivo through a reduction in osteoblast activity in mice. PLoS One 8:e68103 (2013).
- Kivinen K et al. Silencing of Nuclear Mitotic Apparatus protein (NuMA) accelerates the apoptotic disintegration of the nucleus. Apoptosis 15:936-45 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"