For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab109262? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab109262 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Magescas J et al. Spindle pole cohesion requires glycosylation-mediated localization of NuMA. Sci Rep 7:1474 (2017).
- Bhonker Y et al. The GPSM2/LGN GoLoco motifs are essential for hearing. Mamm Genome 27:29-46 (2016).
- Pillai S et al.
Tank binding kinase 1 is a centrosome-associated kinase necessary for microtubule dynamics and mitosis.
Nat Commun 6:10072 (2015).
- Green AL et al. Preclinical antitumor efficacy of selective exportin 1 inhibitors in glioblastoma. Neuro Oncol 17:697-707 (2015).
- Saare M et al. Expression Pattern and Localization Dynamics of Guanine Nucleotide Exchange Factor RIC8 during Mouse Oogenesis. PLoS One 10:e0129131 (2015).
- Vidi PA et al. NuMA promotes homologous recombination repair by regulating the accumulation of the ISWI ATPase SNF2h at DNA breaks. Nucleic Acids Res 42:6365-79 (2014).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"