For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesPrepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 154 kDa.
- FunctionPossible DNA-binding subunit of the nuclear pore complex (NPC). The repeat-containing domain may be involved in anchoring components of the pore complex to the pore membrane.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 RanBP2-type zinc fingers.
- DomainContains F-X-F-G repeats.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nuclear pore complex. Located to the terminal ring structure of the nucleoplasmic cage.
Information by UniProt
- 153 kDa nucleoporin antibody
- HNUP153 antibody
- N153 antibody
Anti-Nup153 antibody - Aminoterminal end images
References for Anti-Nup153 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab95265)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"