For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months). Store at -20°C or -80°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone number3332C2a
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 93 kDa.
- RelevancePart of the nucleoporin complex; required for correct nuclear pore assembly.
- Cellular localizationNucleus, nuclear pore complex. Note: Localizes at the nuclear basket and at or near the nuclear entry to the gated channel of the pore.
- 2410008G02Rik antibody
- 93 kDa nucleoporin antibody
- CBP-interacting protein 4 antibody
Anti-NUP93 antibody [3332C2a] images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"