For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesI-ELISA: 1/40000.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 93 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevancePart of the nucleoporin complex; required for correct nuclear pore assembly.
- Cellular localizationNucleus, nuclear pore complex. Note: Localizes at the nuclear basket and at or near the nuclear entry to the gated channel of the pore.
- 2410008G02Rik antibody
- 93 kDa nucleoporin antibody
- CBP-interacting protein 4 antibody
Anti-NUP93 antibody images
References for Anti-NUP93 antibody (ab92776)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"