For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NVL antibody
See all NVL primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to NVL
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 84-133 (LSCEKSNPKK PITEIQDSKD SSLLESDMKR KGKLKNKGSK RKKEDLQEVD) of the Human NVL protein (NP_996671).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 95 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Highest level of expression in heart, placenta, skeletal muscle, pancreas and retina.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AAA ATPase family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- Nuclear valosin containing protein like antibody
- Nuclear valosin-containing protein-like antibody
- Nuclear VCP like antibody
References for Anti-NVL antibody (ab118296)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"