For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NVL antibody
See all NVL primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to NVL
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: ILKTITKNGT KPPLDADVNL EAIAGDLRCD CYTGADLSAL VREASICALR QEMARQKSGN EKGELKVSHK HFEEAFKKVR SSISKKDQIM YERLQESLSR , corresponding to amino acids 757-857 of Human NVL
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Highest level of expression in heart, placenta, skeletal muscle, pancreas and retina.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the AAA ATPase family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- Nuclear valosin containing protein like antibody
- Nuclear valosin-containing protein-like antibody
- Nuclear VCP like antibody
References for Anti-NVL antibody (ab55775)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"