For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NXF2 antibody
See all NXF2 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to NXF2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length Human NXF2
- Positive control
- NXF2 Transfected 293T cells
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 72 kDa).
- RelevanceNXF2 is involved in the export of mRNA from the nucleus to the cytoplasm.
- Cellular localizationNuclear. Cytoplasmic.
- cancer/testis antigen 39 antibody
- CT39 antibody
- FLJ20416 antibody
Anti-NXF2 antibody images
Western blot - NXF2 antibody (ab67141)
All lanes : Anti-NXF2 antibody (ab67141) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : NXF2-transfected 293T cells lysate
Lane 2 : non-transfected lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 72 kDa
Observed band size : 60 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-NXF2 antibody (ab67141)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"