For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NXF2 antibody
See all NXF2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to NXF2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Human, Recombinant FragmentPredicted to work with:
Recombinant fragment: DEIRITTWRN RKPPERKMSQ NTQDGYTRNW FKVTIPYGIK YDKAWLMNSI QSHCSDRFTP VDFHYVRNRA CFFV, corresponding to amino acids 95-169 of Human NXF2 with proprietary tag.
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 72 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- RelevanceNXF2 is involved in the export of mRNA from the nucleus to the cytoplasm.
- Cellular localizationNuclear. Cytoplasmic.
- cancer/testis antigen 39 antibody
- CT39 antibody
- FLJ20416 antibody
Anti-NXF2 antibody images
References for Anti-NXF2 antibody (ab88329)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"