For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NXN antibody
See all NXN primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to NXN
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
MousePredicted to work with:
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 220-249 of Human NXN (NP_071908.2).
- Positive control
- Mouse liver tissue lysates.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab113017 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa.
- FunctionFunctions as a redox-dependent negative regulator of the Wnt signaling pathway. May function as a transcriptional regulator. May regulate phosphatase 2A.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nucleoredoxin family.
Contains 1 thioredoxin domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ12614 antibody
- NRX antibody
- nucleoredoxin 1 antibody
References for Anti-NXN antibody (ab113017)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"