For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NXN antibody
See all NXN primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to NXN
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Zebrafish
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 90-139 (VYFSAHWCPP CRSLTRVLVE SYRKIKEAGQ NFEIIFVSAD RSEESFKQYF) of Human NXN (NP_001192248).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 37 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionFunctions as a redox-dependent negative regulator of the Wnt signaling pathway. May function as a transcriptional regulator. May regulate phosphatase 2A.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nucleoredoxin family.
Contains 1 thioredoxin domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ12614 antibody
- NRX antibody
- nucleoredoxin 1 antibody
References for Anti-NXN antibody (ab118301)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"