For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NXN antibody
See all NXN primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to NXN
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length human NXN protein (NP_071908).
- Positive control
- Human kidney tissue lysate. NXN transfected lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, Whole serum, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 49 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa).
- FunctionFunctions as a redox-dependent negative regulator of the Wnt signaling pathway. May function as a transcriptional regulator. May regulate phosphatase 2A.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nucleoredoxin family.
Contains 1 thioredoxin domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Nucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ12614 antibody
- NRX antibody
- nucleoredoxin 1 antibody
References for Anti-NXN antibody (ab69063)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"