For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab92692 was purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using an epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/20000.
IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be signaling molecules that resemble neuropeptides and that act by binding to alpha-neurexins and possibly other receptors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the neurexophilin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Nbla00697 antibody
- Neurexophilin 1 antibody
- Neurexophilin-1 antibody
Anti-NXPH1 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-NXPH1 antibody (ab92692)
All lanes : Anti-NXPH1 antibody (ab92692) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from rat heart cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from rat heart cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 31 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-NXPH1 antibody (ab92692)
ab92692, at 1/50 dilution, staining NXPH1 in paraffin-embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry, in the absence (left) and presence (right) of the immunising peptide.
References for Anti-NXPH1 antibody (ab92692)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"