For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionMay be signaling molecules that resemble neuropeptides and that act by binding to alpha-neurexins and possibly other receptors.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the neurexophilin family.
modificationsMay be proteolytically processed at the boundary between the N-terminal non-conserved and the central conserved domain in neuron-like cells.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- MGC125477 antibody
- MGC125478 antibody
- MGC125479 antibody
Anti-NXPH2 antibody images
References for Anti-NXPH2 antibody (ab122231)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"