For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay play a role in mediating resistance to virus infection, control of cell growth, differentiation, and apoptosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 2-5A synthase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Nucleus. Microsome. Endoplasmic reticulum. Associated with different subcellular fractions such as mitochondrial, nuclear, and rough/smooth microsomal fractions.
Information by UniProt
- (2 5')oligo(A) synthetase 1 antibody
- (2-5'')oligo(A) synthase 1 antibody
- 2 5 Oligoadenylate Synthetase 1 antibody
Anti-OAS1 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"