Anti-OAS2 antibody (ab90045)
- Product nameAnti-OAS2 antibodySee all OAS2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to OAS2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Cow, Dog, Pig, Chimpanzee
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region from N terminal amino acids 36-85 (EMVNTICDVLQEPEQFPLVQGVAIGGSYGRKTVLRGNSD GTLVLFFSDLK) of Human OAS2 (NP_002526).
- Positive control
- SH SYSY cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90045 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 79 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionMay play a role in mediating resistance to virus infection, control of cell growth, differentiation, and apoptosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 2-5A synthase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Nucleus. Microsome. Endoplasmic reticulum. Associated with different subcellular fractions such as mitochondrial, nuclear, and rough/smooth microsomal fractions.
- (2-5'')oligo(A) synthase 2 antibody
- (2-5')oligo(A) synthetase 2 antibody
- 2''-5''-oligoadenylate synthase 2 antibody
- 2'-5'-oligoadenylate synthetase 2 antibody
- 2'-5'-oligoadenylate synthetase 2, 69/71kDa antibody
- 2-5A synthase 2 antibody
- 2-5A synthetase 2 antibody
- MGC78578 antibody
- OAS2 antibody
- OAS2_HUMAN antibody
- p69 OAS / p71 OAS antibody
- p69OAS / p71OAS antibody
Anti-OAS2 antibody images
Anti-OAS2 antibody (ab90045) at 1 µg/ml (5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + SH SYSY cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 79 kDa
References for Anti-OAS2 antibody (ab90045)
ab90045 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.