For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionBinds to, and destabilizes, ornithine decarboxylase. Does not accelerate ornithine decarboxylase degeneration.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ODC antizyme family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- FormThe ornithine decarboxylase antizymes play a role in the regulation of polyamine synthesis by binding to and inhibiting ornithine decarboxylase.
- AZ2 antibody
- oaz2 antibody
- OAZ2_HUMAN antibody
Anti-OAZ2 antibody images
Western blot - OAZ2 antibody (ab108000)
Anti-OAZ2 antibody (ab108000) at 1/100 dilution + Mouse lung tissue lysate at 35 µg
HRP conjugated anti-rabbit at 1/10000 dilution
Predicted band size : 21 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - OAZ2 antibody (ab108000)
ab108000, at 1/50 dilution, staining OAZ2 in Human skin carcinoma tissue by immunohistochemistry followed by peroxidase conjugation of the secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-OAZ2 antibody (ab108000)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"