For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-OCIAD2 antibody
See all OCIAD2 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to OCIAD2
- SpecificityAt least two isoforms of OCIAD2 are known to exist; this antibody should
recognize both isoforms. This antibody will not cross react with OCIAD1.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 17 amino acid peptide from near the N terminus of Human OCIAD2 (NP_001014446).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: Use at a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 OCIA domain.
- Cellular localizationEndosome.
Information by UniProt
- OCAD2_HUMAN antibody
- OCIA domain containing 2 antibody
- OCIA domain-containing protein 2 antibody
Anti-OCIAD2 antibody images
References for Anti-OCIAD2 antibody (ab91576)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"