For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-OCM2 antibody [EPR5310]
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR5310] to OCM2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC,IHC-P or IP
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human OCM2.
- Positive control
- Human placenta, Mouse heart, Rat heart, fetal heart and Mouse kidney lysates
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Dissociation constant (KD)
KD = 1.20 x 10
Learn more about KD
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR5310
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for ICC,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 12 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 12 kDa).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the parvalbumin family.
Contains 2 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
- OCM2 antibody
- OCM2_HUMAN antibody
- OCMN antibody
Anti-OCM2 antibody [EPR5310] images
References for Anti-OCM2 antibody [EPR5310] (ab110647)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"