Anti-Oct-2 antibody (ab53026)
- Product nameAnti-Oct-2 antibodySee all Oct-2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Oct-2
- SpecificityThis antibody detects endogenous levels of total OCT-2 protein.
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Oct-2.
- Positive control
- Extracts from HepG2 cells
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53026 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa.|
- FunctionTranscription factor that specifically binds to the octamer motif (5'-ATTTGCAT-3'). Regulates transcription in a number of tissues in addition to activating immunoglobulin gene expression. Modulates transcription transactivation by NR3C1, AR and PGR. Isoform 5 activates the U2 small nuclear RNA (snRNA) promoter.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 3 is B-cell specific. Isoform 5 is expressed in B-cells and the immunoglobulin-expressing T-cell line MOLT-4, but not in the T-cell line BW5147.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the POU transcription factor family. Class-2 subfamily.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 POU-specific domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus.
- class 2 antibody
- Lymphoid restricted immunoglobulin octamer binding protein antibody
- Lymphoid-restricted immunoglobulin octamer-binding protein NF-A2 antibody
- NF A2 antibody
- Oct 2 antibody
- Oct-2 antibody
- Octamer binding transcription factor 2 antibody
- Octamer-binding protein 2 antibody
- Octamer-binding transcription factor 2 antibody
- OTF-2 antibody
- OTF2 antibody
- PO2F2_HUMAN antibody
- POU domain antibody
- POU domain class 2 transcription factor 2 antibody
- POU2F2 antibody
- transcription factor 2 antibody
Anti-Oct-2 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-Oct-2 antibody (ab53026) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HepG2 cells with no immunizing peptide
Lane 2 : Extracts from HepG2 cells with immunizing peptide
Predicted band size : 51 kDa
Observed band size : 51 kDa
References for Anti-Oct-2 antibody (ab53026)
ab53026 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.