For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 46 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa).
- FunctionTranscription factor that binds to the octamer motif (5'-ATTTGCAT-3'). Thought to be involved in early embryogenesis and neurogenesis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in embryonal stem cells and in the developing brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the POU transcription factor family. Class-3 subfamily.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 POU-specific domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- class 3 antibody
- Oct-6 antibody
- OCT6 antibody
Anti-Oct6 antibody images
References for Anti-Oct6 antibody (ab72681)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"