For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ODZ1 antibody
See all ODZ1 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to ODZ1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 2616-2726 of Human ODZ1
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceODZ1 (odz, odd Oz/ten-m homolog 1) is expressed in fetal brain and may have a role in cellular signal transduction.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass type II membrane protein.
- Odz (odd Oz/ten m Drosophila) homolog 1 antibody
- Odz (odd Oz/ten m Drosophila) homolog 3 antibody
- ODZ 1 antibody
Anti-ODZ1 antibody images
References for Anti-ODZ1 antibody (ab56597)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"