For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab85046? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab85046 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Quesada-Calvo F et al. OLFM4, KNG1 and Sec24C identified by proteomics and immunohistochemistry as potential markers of early colorectal cancer stages. Clin Proteomics 14:9 (2017).
- Zhao J et al. Loss of OLFM4 promotes tumor migration through inducing interleukin-8 expression and predicts lymph node metastasis in early gastric cancer. Oncogenesis 5:e234 (2016).
- Fields S et al. New candidate biomarkers in the female genital tract to evaluate microbicide toxicity. PLoS One 9:e110980 (2014).
- Cheung EC et al. TIGAR is required for efficient intestinal regeneration and tumorigenesis. Dev Cell 25:463-77 (2013).
- Gonzalez LM et al. Cell lineage identification and stem cell culture in a porcine model for the study of intestinal epithelial regeneration. PLoS One 8:e66465 (2013).
- Muñoz J et al. The Lgr5 intestinal stem cell signature: robust expression of proposed quiescent '+4' cell markers. EMBO J 31:3079-91 (2012).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"