For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab93171 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Peform heat mediated/sodium citrate pH6 antigen retrieval.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa.
- FunctionMay determine the distinct specification program of class A neurons in the dorsal part of the spinal cord and suppress specification of class B neurons.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 bHLH (basic helix-loop-helix) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Basic helix loop helix domain containing class B protein 7 antibody
- Basic helix-loop-helix domain-containing protein, class B, 7 antibody
- bHLHB7 antibody
Anti-Olig3 antibody images
Western blot - Olig3 antibody (ab93171)
Anti-Olig3 antibody (ab93171) at 1/100 dilution + mouse spleen tissue lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Olig3 antibody (ab93171)
ab93171, at a 1/50 dilution, staining Olig3 in formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded Human brain tissue which was peroxidase-conjugated to a secondary antibody, followed by DAB staining.
References for Anti-Olig3 antibody (ab93171)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"