For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay determine the distinct specification program of class A neurons in the dorsal part of the spinal cord and suppress specification of class B neurons.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 bHLH (basic helix-loop-helix) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Basic helix loop helix domain containing class B protein 7 antibody
- Basic helix-loop-helix domain-containing protein, class B, 7 antibody
- bHLHB7 antibody
Anti-Olig3 antibody images
References for Anti-Olig3 antibody (ab94408)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"