For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Reconstitute in 200 ul sterile water.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionCell adhesion molecule contributing to the interactive process required for myelination in the central nervous system.
- Tissue specificityOligodendrocytes and myelin of the central nervous system.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 8 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
modificationsO-glycosylated in its Ser/Thr-rich repeat domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Oligodendrocyte-myelin glycoprotein antibody
- Omg antibody
- OMGP antibody
- OMGP_HUMAN antibody
Anti-Oligodendrocyte myelin glycoprotein antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Oligodendrocyte myelin glycoprotein antibody (ab101567)
ab101567, at a 1/100 dilution, showing membrane staining of Oligodendrocyte myelin glycoprotein in a formalin fixed, paraffin embedded section of Human fetal brain by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-Oligodendrocyte myelin glycoprotein antibody (ab101567)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"