For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-OMD antibody
See all OMD primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to OMD
- SpecificityThis antibody reacts specifically with OMD from extracts of odontoblast cell culture. OMD was biochemically identified as a 110 kDa protein.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide derived from N terminal region of human OMD.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 110 kDa.
- RelevanceOMD may be implicated in the biomineralization processes. It has a function in binding of osteoblasts via the alpha(V)beta(3)-integrin.
- Cellular localizationSecreted, extracellular space, extracellular matrix.
- Keratan sulfate proteoglycan osteomodulin antibody
- KSPG osteomodulin antibody
- OSAD antibody
References for Anti-OMD antibody (ab58858)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"