For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-OMD antibody
See all OMD primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to OMD
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide selected from an internal region of Human OMD conjugated to KLH (NP_005005).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab85260 is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa).
- RelevanceOMD may be implicated in the biomineralization processes. It has a function in binding of osteoblasts via the alpha(V)beta(3)-integrin.
- Cellular localizationSecreted, extracellular space, extracellular matrix.
- Keratan sulfate proteoglycan osteomodulin antibody
- KSPG osteomodulin antibody
- OSAD antibody
Anti-OMD antibody images
Western blot - OMD antibody (ab85260)
References for Anti-OMD antibody (ab85260)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"