For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-OMD antibody
See all OMD primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to OMD
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Cat, Dog, Pig
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within the internal sequence amino acids 143-192 of Human OMD (NP_005005).
- Positive control
- human Fetal muscle lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceOMD may be implicated in the biomineralization processes. It has a function in binding of osteoblasts via the alpha(V)beta(3)-integrin.
- Cellular localizationSecreted, extracellular space, extracellular matrix.
- Keratan sulfate proteoglycan osteomodulin antibody
- KSPG osteomodulin antibody
- OSAD antibody
References for Anti-OMD antibody (ab98193)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"